Covid Restrictions at Resurrection as of July1, 2021
Because cases of Covid 19 have been drastically reduced and the requirements of the State of Michigan and the Archdiocese of Detroit have been amended, we can now change many of the measures put into place to prevent the spread of Covid at Resurrection.
Effective July 1, 2021, Resurrection has changed the following:
- Masks will not be required if you are vaccinated.
- Social distancing is not required if you are vaccinated.
- Only the overflow area of the church will have socially distanced seating.
- The 9 AM Mass can be livestreamed to the social hall if there is sufficient interest. In the social hall there would be additional socially distanced seating. Masks would be required in this space for the 9 AM Mass. You would come into church from the social hall to receive Communion. Click here if you might be interested in attending Mass in the Social Hall at 9 AM.
- Mass signups will no longer be used.
The following will remain unchanged:
- Offering baskets will be on the Baptismal font (or by the social hall door) and not passed during Mass.
- Only the priest and deacon will receive the Blood of Christ.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for use in the Gathering Space and before receiving Communion.
- If you are not feeling well, please do not attend Mass.
- If you receive a positive Covid 19 diagnosis after attending Mass, please contact the office.
- There is a Communion Service at 10:20 AM in the parking lot.