- ONGOING: John Bolde Food Depot - year round collection of non-perishable food delivered on Fridays; Pope Francis Center Volunteer Sandwich ministry runs from Monday after Labor Day until Memorial Day - sandwiches delivered Saturday/Sunday; driver picks up on Sunday and delivers on Monday; Funeral Meals/Meals for Homebound depends upon requests.
- January: Disburse monies via the December Outreach applications, Right to Life Speaker, Luminaries for Life distribution, Mass for the Unborn Jan 22
- February: Pope Francis Center annual soup mix sale - just prior to Lent
- March: Right to Life Baby Shower for AAA Pregnancy Center; Vegetable Garden preparation begins
- April: Right to Life fundraiser for Wee Care
- April/May: St. Vincent de Paul Spring Clothing Drive; Spring La Mora Clinic Fundraiser
Photos of LaMora Clinic, El Salvador
- May: Right to Life Mother's Day flower sale; Semi-Annual Outreach Application requests
- June: Right to Life Father's Day pen/candy sale; speaker one week prior to Father's Day; Selection and disbursement of Outreach Application requests; Select activities for Mercy in Action project(s) in October
- August/September: Annual St. Vincent de Paul Walk for the Poor...seeks both walkers and pledges; Mercy in Action volunteer sign-up
- October: Right to Life speaker; Mercy in Action projects; Select recipients of Jesse Tree; St. Vincent de Paul Fall Clothing Drive; Fall LaMora Clinic fundraiser
- November: Semi-annual Outreach Application requests; Christmas card sale for Lifespan; Jesse Tree tag distribution; Journey to housing annual fundraiser (may request the sale of tickets, both dinner and raffle); Selection of recipients of Outreach Application requests
For all those getting married at Resurrection, please contact the parish office to begin the marriage preparation process.